Re: cannot update or uninstall evernote 4 under wine

On 5/16/11 8:45 PM, tattvajit wrote:
mhguda wrote:
...when I try to uninstall it seems to directly reinstall evernote.

I have this exact same problem. I would like to uninstall evernote 4.3.1.4479 but every time I run uninstall, the program actually reinstalls itself. I am running wine-1.2.2 on Ubuntu 11.04.

Wine's uninstaller does not function as well as we would like. Program uninstallers do not work under Wine.

The only way to remove a program is to remove/erase the Wine installation directory, which is usually located at $HOME/.wine. The FAQ has more information on how to remove programs as well.

James McKenzie