Re: Just installed wine...

Thanks a lot for the info guys especially to the "site admin". I really appreciate it. I'm a Windows user since I started learning about computers years ago. It is only been 21 days since I used Ubuntu and only three days since I used Wine so this jump really means a whole new world for me, that's why I'm really asking a lot of questions.  :D