Re: Just installed wine...

On 5/14/11 4:04 PM, roelpaulo wrote:
So you mean I cannot run programs that has been already installed on my windows? I don't have an installer for them, does "copy-paste" work?

For simple programs or programs where this is suggested in the Applications Database, yes. For something like Microsoft Office 2007, no. You are going to have to research the Applications Database for each program you want to move over. BTW, why don't you have the original installation media? You should be able to call your system provider and request original media and tell them your hard drive is failing.

James McKenzie