Re: works on live Knoppix, but not on Ubuntu / Kubuntu installs

On 5/13/11 11:48 AM, jaranov wrote:
Thanks, I don't need debug anymore;  I can now start, run, and stop the app, did that by using the new version of playonlinux on Ubuntu.

Since you are using POL, you are going to have to go there to ask for support. Unfortunately, they do make some changes to Wine and they are to provide support for their product.

James McKenzie