Re: Unable to open executable with Program Loader since upgrade

EDIT: when I chmod +x on the file on my home partition I can open it, but when I try the same on my media partition it does not help at all.

Can I make it so it will work on any partition, and can I make it so I do not need to manually chmod +x every time?