Re: CD start help.

On 5/6/11 9:28 PM, KCSterling wrote:
the cd is fine. its brand new. when i look for a cd, it's like the cd isnt even in there. all searches i've done on my system have said that there is no content on in my DVD drive...
This is not a Wine problem then. Best to contact the support forums of your favorite Linux distribution. Once the disc mounts properly, Wine should automatically assign it a drive letter (D: or E:) and you should be able to install/run the program.

James McKenzie