Re: WoW Launcher.exe crashs

On 05/06/2011 08:27 PM, B Leslie wrote
wine-1.3.19
270.41.06 (nvidia driver - 7800gt)

upgraded kernel, xorg, nvidia, wine, gnome2-3 and my launcher stopped working

Solution:

$winetricks ie7

And now all works great - got the same error about the cookie.
Good Luck.

So is the common thread for everyone not able to use the launcher (without winetricks ie7) Gnome or is it Wine 1.3.19? Those both seem to be what I am seeing in the posts of the launcher not working. I'd like to try and figure out if it's a problem in that version of Wine before I upgrade since my 1.3.17 works with no winetricks.