Atlantica Online

Hello,

I've just moved to Ubuntu 11.04. I always reinstall the whole OS instead of upgrading. But now I've got the problem that I can't get Atlantica Online to work. It worked on Ubuntu 10.10 though.

I installed the new version (the Nexon one) and then tried the web launcher, but that didn't work. Then I went to the Atlantica directory and launched AtlanticaRun.exe, then I get to the patcher, but there are a lot of white spots. After some time I get this pop up: "Atlantica is currently under maintenance. Please try again later." But I think that it's just because it can't connect with my connection or something like that.
I also tried to reinstall the game but that didn't solved anything.

Someone else has this problem too or is there something who can help me?

Thank you in advance,

Culinax