Problems running programming IDE

Hey guys,
This is Jesse Cox (KI4JGT) I'm writing you guys today because I'm having trouble figuring out what has been going on with a programming IDE I frequent on Windows. It's ran on every version of WINE I've installed for the last 3 years. Since the upgrade of Ubuntu 11.04, WINE no longer offers the ability to run this program (JustBASIC - http://www.justbasic.com) I was wondering what had changed since the last Ubuntu release (If you guys know) all help is appriciated. Thanks and have a great day.