No$Zoomer not recognizing NDS ROMs

I'm trying to run No$Zoomer, kind of an addition for GBA/NDS emulator No$GBA, that allows to play on higher screen. According to a report in the AppDB (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=18574) someone seemingly managed to get it working by editing the .ini file. However, and since first time I tried to run it, Zoomer executes but it doesn't recognize the ROMs, the .nds files. I browse the directory they are in and it's as if the directory was empty, Zoomer can't see/read them.

After a search I read in another forum that Zoomer has never worked on Wine. Is it true? Can you help me, please? I'm on openSUSE 11.3 x64, using latest dev Wine.