Re: Trying to run WBFS Manager using Wine... help

I installed wine from Terminal in Mac Osx using the build in Wine package in the Xcode files. It runs using X11. Since there is no option for that on the download site, does that mean I'll need to build from source? Or is there one of those packages I could use?