drive_c directory on another HDD

Hi there,

I just installed Wine on Ubuntu 10.10, and I'd like to have some information. I have 2 harddrives in my system, a SSD and a normal HDD. Wine is installed on the SSD, but I want my virtual C:\ station to be installed on the HDD. Can I just move these directories (.wine/dosdevices and .wine/drive_c) to my HDD, or do I have to do something with the configuration?

Thanks for the help,

Tidob