Can not get this Program running! And I donīt know why!

Hi,

There is this little helpful freeware program called Pilots Logbook http://www.easa-logbook.eu/ . It very helpful but the guys which have written the program don´t want to write a OS X version of the program.

Now I have tried to get it running with wine. But somehow it is not working. The Installation stops with an error.

Perhaps somebody can help me with this.

thanks Martin