Re: Neverwinter Nights2 doesn't detect my video card

i read the text and the guys talking there didn't seem to reach a definite conclusion. I installed via winetricks everything they said over there and the game behaves the same way.

The last thing one of the guys says is ... i will look further into this bug soon.

but no solution...

I was hoping i'd find one around here