Re: Stardock Impulse cannot find server

On 3/22/11 5:15 PM, marblecatdog wrote:
Ok, I had to do the terminal output as two seperate pastebins, but here it is Part One
http://pastebin.com/8q7PB9e5
Part two
http://pastebin.com/wmEWdqvC
Lots and lots of .NET errors. What version of .NET does this program need to run? I looked at the Impulse page and it looks like it is .NET 2.0. You can try using Mono instead of .NET and see if it works better. This will require moving your .wine folder out of the way and getting Impulse again.

I don't have the time right now to look into this, or I would try.

James McKenzie