Re: Wine DB question & Office 2010 & Bronze rating.

I feel like I'm already abusing the privilege and resources of this forum, with my last few threads.

If we go through with it, I'm afraid no matter how much research I do I'll end up here, asking more questions about random errors, for a product that shouldn't work. go through with it I afraid no matter how much research I do I'll end up here asking more questions about random errors, for a product that shouldn't work.

I think that's enough reason not to do it, because it's selfish. But what do you think?

Thank you.