Funky Font problems with Quicken 2010

I am using wine 1.3.16 on Mac OX 10.6.7, built and installed using osxwinebuilder. I am using it to run Quicken 2010. Quicken installed and runs fine with one exception: One of the fonts used in Quicken is rendered very poorly. Here is an example:

[Image: http://altosdesign.com/bugs/fontissue1.jpg ]

Searching for this problem led me to a number of posts that suggested using winecfg to set the screen resolution to a larger number than the default of 96. I tried a number of different settings, and I get the best (but still pretty bad) results at 100 dpi:

[Image: http://altosdesign.com/bugs/fontissue2.jpg ]

There are many error messages printed on the console while Quicken is running, but none of them refer to missing fonts.

Prior to installing Quicken, I removed my .wine directory, and then used winetricks to install fontfix, dotnet30, gdiplus, ie6, ie7, and ie8.

I also tried adding winetricks allfonts (and then deleting Tahoma fonts), setting Windows Version 7, using CCleaner and Adobe Acrobat 8 as described here: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=22198. None of these had any effect.

I had previously tried Quicken 2010 on wine with version 1.2.2 as installed by Macports, and had the same font problem. However, I gave up on wine with Macports, due to printing not working in it.

Any other suggestions on things to try would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks for the help!

Dave