warcraft III no directx, no open gl

Hi, i am very new to linux (opensuse) and wine.

I suppose I installed the driver for my gpu properly, since catalyst recognizes hd 5750. I copied the warcraft folder to /home/username.
If i try to launch the game, I get couldn't intialize directx etc. Same happens with -opengl flag (other error ofc).

Things I've tried: rename movies folder & virtual desktop in wine.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.