Re: CLSID for Windows Script whit my program windows

Ignore me, it seems my DVD drive is cactus and it's reading the disks badly.  Copying the cab locally and verifying it with archive manager showed it had errors.  Using a different drive led to no errors with archive manager.

The CLSID for windows script stuff was incidental to my real issue of not being able to install.