Re: Is this possible with wine?

rain wrote:
> I want configure wine so that windows executable (*.exe) would have access to Ubuntu's windows.
>
> I would also like to know if I could use windows executable (*.exe) to send close signal to ubuntu's window.

No and no. Wine does not assign HWNDs (window handles) to all X windows. As oiaohm pointed out, X windows behave completely different then Windows' windows there is no way to interact with them in the same fashion.

rain wrote:
> Ok, but is it possible to request such feature from wine developers?

You can request all you want (in bugzilla). The likelihood of it being implemented is close to nil.