Re: QQ International -- Almost works, but always says I'm "

The reason I am not using the Linux version of QQ is because it has fewer features than the Windows version.

I want to run a decent version of QQ on my Linux box, and I'd like to avoid having to run Windows within a VMWare emulator, if at all possible.

I'll check the AppDB again, in case I missed something there.

Thanks to all.