Re: Is winetricks sending reports to the developer?

James,

No one seems to give a damn about people`s privacy nowadays thus it is important for people to speak against. I really hope that someone who is involved with a wonderful project like Wine is not anyway involved with invasion of privacy.

We are yet waiting the developer to respond.