Re: Xfire Crashing

On 2/26/11 8:00 PM, 501st_alpha1 wrote:
Umm... Not entirely sure what you mean. Is there some parameter I should pass to WINEDEBUG? Or something else?

One more thing, Xfire does at least know that it's crashed, it asks me to submit it's own crash log.

Sounds like it was not run from the command line correctly as the crash log should have been processed through Wine.

Please provide (again) the command line you used to run this program.

James McKenzie