Anarchy online

ok I got anarchy online working. even the in game store. I just got the new wine update, but the mouse looking is still not available. I know that some people have fixed this, something about raw input or some such. can some1 in laymens terms explain what I need to do to get the mouse look working please. thanks for your patients and time.