Re: Segmentation fault on running program

On 22/02/11 14:50, vitamin wrote:
David Shaw wrote:
Segmentation fault
This usually indicates incorrectly installed video drivers. Wine doesn't segfault without a backtrace. Video driver libraries do.

OK, I've purged and reinstalled the drivers from the Ubuntu repositories and it's still segfaulting. I'll take this over to the Ubuntu forums to see if there's any further ideas on what I can do and come back here to report.

David Shaw