Re: Civilization 4

James McKenzie wrote:
> Stable just means that we stopped where certain applications will run.
> Development versions are safe enough to try and run other applications on.

Then I will try that.

dimesio wrote:
> Which page? There are many versions of Civ IV listed, with different instructions. What version do you have and what exactly did you do?

First try was http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3632&iTestingId=43142 as this was the version of the game I have. Although it uses an older version of ubuntu and wine.
Also tried methods mentioned on http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=5254

I will try to update to the latest dev version and try again.

Any links to what must be done to get dx9 apps working in latest dev version of wine?