Re: Problems with DC Universe Online

Ahhh, looks like my issue is that I wasn't building wine-32, I was building 64 and it just wasn't being used and it won't work anyway.

I cannot seem to get the right combination of magics to build 32bit on my 64bit system, despite having all of the files/etc.

Aaaaanyway, guess I'll have to hope this works its way into Wine releases.