Re: No sound in wine with Ubuntu 10.10, native sound works fine

On 02/11/2011 05:24 PM, DaVince wrote:
  You should probably have made a new thread since using USB audio can make the problem of a different kind.

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear in what I typed. I was wondering if the problem in this thread was the use of USB headphones, that the sound through wine might be working just not with those if they were what the original poster had.