Re: WoW crashes randomly during gameplay.

On 2/10/11 7:43 PM, Snydar wrote:
I have since updated wine, nvidia drivers and kernel. Problems still persist.

wine-1.3.13 (32 bit)
nvidia driver 260.19.36
kernel 2.6.35-25-generic (x86_64)

This is my most recent pastebin of a crash.

http://pastebin.com/bfzmFpXW

Can we get a logging file from when you type in WoW.exe through to the crash. Something appears to be missing here as you had many wininet entries in the last dump file that should not have disappeared with the reinstall of your video drivers.

James McKenzie