Re: Help with IE7 running on Macbook Air

On 2/11/11 12:20 PM, GeorgePannell@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, I am a new wine user and I have been able to get ie7 running on my
Macbook but I cannot set the memory allocation for temp files under the
browser setting.  If I set to 100MB it gives message that setting needs to  be
between 8 and 8.  If I put in 8 MB in the settings window the  message does not
reappear but it also does not retain even the 8MB, it defaults  back to 0.
Any ideas how to fix this problem.

MAC OS is 10.6.6

By the way I can get on most WEB sites with it but the one I need requires
a 100MB setting.
One question I forgot to ask earlier.  How did you install IE7?

James McKenzie