Re: Odd error no one seems to know how to fix

I have done some file digging and found a few files that were not working properly. I have uninstalled and am currently reinstalling it per the instructions given in the FaQ section given here rather then the way and place I go this form previously. I am still using the most recent "stable" version. 1.2.2 I will reply with what happens once I am done.