Re: Ragnarok Client

On 2/6/11 1:54 PM, Mirio wrote:
I'm back!
I have a problem and will explain in this topic:
I have a ragnarok private client, the patcher work but game don't work.

This is message:

Code:

err:module:attach_process_dlls "symphony.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Programmi\\RebirthRO\\RebirthRO.bin" failed, status c0000005

Does this .dll file exist ANYWHERE on your 'fake' Windows drive? It needs to be in the same directory as the program you are trying to start, if it is in /windows/system32.

If it does not, then the program did not install properly and needs to be installed again.

James McKenzie