Re: Run Nice Player .nmf app

On 2/6/11 8:45 AM, DaVince wrote:
/Besides the actual topic...

James McKenzie wrote:
On 2/5/11 8:30 AM, jrjorro wrote:

help ?

I asked for some information.  Please provide it as I cannot look at
your machine to figure out what is happening and I want to try running
the program on mine.

James McKenzie
Your post asking for information doesn't actually seem to be appearing on the forums. Are you using the mailing list?

DaVince:

I'll check on the question, but the OP has provided some information. Looks like the program is using .NET extensions. (Yuck!)

James McKenzie