brand new and confused (re: kings bounty 2)

Hello All,

For starters i dont have a clue what wine is all about nor do i know how to use it.  I consider myself fairly computer literate.  I work in IT in a helpdesk and consider myself at least intermediate.

that said, i dl'd kings bounty armored pricess the other day and have had nothing but freezes on the load screen.  i can pick my character and click next and then it just goes to the next screen and sits frozen until i have to close it via task manager.

im on a windows computer (vista unfortuantely) and have confirmed i meet all of the min specs to play.  from what i understand on your site i need to download the native file to get it to work.

here's where confusion sets in.  i havent GOT A CLUE how to download and use wine, or more specifically how to download and use this file successfully.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated,
Justin