Re: Opengl Application crashes

On 1/30/11 9:52 AM, vitamin wrote:
James McKenzie wrote:
This software is not ILLEGAL and is FREE for use as specified on the website run by the organisation.
That doesn't mean they give everyone the right to re-distribute that software.

True, but all Dan was saying was to go to the site and get it. Then install it and run it. No redistribution requested from what I seen. If the OP was requesting it, then that is against the EULA for the product and you cannot use it without one of their servers either.
Bodo von Thadden wrote:
Perphaps other opengl application crashes with the same error code.
Try windows glxgears: http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~jeffery/win32/wglgears.exe

That would cause a crash if it happens, sometimes. We have had our share of 'this program will not run' but glxgears does.

James McKenzie