Re: .Net Application Errors

On 1/30/11 5:39 PM, Jinatonik wrote:
For certain games and applications using .NET, I always seem to get the error reading:

Fatal Error in GC:
Collection From Unknown Thread

I installed/uninstalled various versions of Mono, tried .NET from microsoft, reinstalled WINE, etc etc. But this error always comes up.

Is there any other information needed? Or is this something that WINE doesn't have fixed right now?

A logging file from when you run the program when this error occurs posted to a site like Pastebin.com would be most helpful. Instructions on how to get a log file are at: http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

James McKenzie