Re: Stumped with winetricks and source code

Thanks for the replies.

Update:

I had uninstalled wine-devel, but I wanted to test the install of winetricks again. I reinstalled wine-devel and attempted to run winecfg. Now every wine command I try to enter into the terminal comes back with:

'xterm-color': unknown terminal type.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled wine-devel twice and had it come back with this. Anyone know what this is and why it suddenly refuses to recognize the terminal type I've been using all along?