Re: Runes of Magic ClientUpdate.exe crash???

On 1/24/11 8:26 AM, Astrauk wrote:
> Ok well it got rid of the error message but other.exe is still crashing.  Here's the Terminal output.
Huh... We need some more info. Try compiling Wine with -gstabs (i.e. set
CFLAGS when configuring). Then try running it again and posting the output.

>From what we've got it looks like it's crashing in shell32's
autocomplete support. I'll bet the program is relying on behavior that
isn't implemented yet. Can't be sure without that additional info, though.

Chip