Multiple copies of MS Office Programs

Hello,

This isn't a huge problem, but it is a little annoying.  When I right click a ms office file (such as a .ppt, or .doc) and try to open the file in with Wine it lists 4 or 5 copies of either powerpoint or word.  Has anyone ever encountered this and if you have any help getting rid of it would be appreciated.  I am using Ubuntu 10.04.

Thank you for any help,
John