Re: Runes of Magic ClientUpdate.exe crash???

On 1/22/11 3:04 PM, Astrauk wrote:
I went and tried to run launcher.exe again, because sometimes that has let me get farther, but same thing happened, and this is what was in the Terminal.

Code:
Astrauks-MacBook-Pro:Runes of Magic Astrauk$ wine launcher.exe
Wine cannot find the FreeType font library.  To enable Wine to
use TrueType fonts please install a version of FreeType greater than
or equal to 2.0.5.
To get rid of this error in Snow Leopard type the following to tell Wine where to find the font configuration files (Leopard and Snow Leopard include fontconfig.)

export FONTCONFIG_FILE=/usr/X11/lib/X11/fontconfig/fonts.conf

Then run your program.

James McKenzie