Re: "Problem installing wine"

normally, there should be no problems if those libraries are present for 64bit. (I can speak only for Ubuntu, but with me, installation was possible without problems on a 64bit machine)

is it possible you just forgot to include those files when you started to compile?
if there's a package-manager for your solution, check there for those libs.
else, just ask in the forums of your distribution for a solution.