Re: Toolbook problem?

Hello, I have a similar problem for the program "DGS Phrasen".
The program installs the executables TB...EXE in C:\windows\asym\runtime
Maybe you can find them there as well. However, I do not know how to fix the error, since the computer cannot find the files in this folder.
Changing the user path, the system path, or copying the files to C:\windows\system32 does not help.