Re: Problems with DC Universe Online

Not sure how helpful this is, but during beta I was able to launch the game up to login point directly just fine under WINE (ver 1.3.something, I forget).  The trouble is that a session ID is required and it is generated by the launcher which I could not get to run under WINE.

I'll probably try again this weekend now that DCUO has been released.