Re: Window scrolling artifacts in PDF XChange Viewer

Ahh. That did it. Thank you muchly.

Eventually, I'll want to try to figure out what's different between the two versions and try to figure out what I have to do to get the latest release to behave correctly.

But in the meantime, I won't have to worry about PDF XChange annoying me so much.