pokerstars filter not complete

pokerstars installed under wine and started, now i wanted to test it. I'm used to play only fixed limit, so i tried to set up the filter.

I found out, it's not possible to restrict the games to fixed limit. Actually, i had intended to attach two screenshots to this message but i didn't find out how.

Anybody any idea?