Brain Fitness Pro By MindeSpark

I read this article and bought the software so I could use it on linux. I am a newbie on linux. It say it works with Wine version 1.1.6 using winetricks. i dont even know what version of the brain fitness software I have. How do I get wine 1.1.6? Any advice?

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14227

This is the error when I try to click setup icon:
The file '/home/karisma/Downloads/BrainFitnessProSetup32bit.exe' is not marked as executable.  If this was downloaded or copied from an untrusted source, it may be dangerous to run.  For more details, read about the executable bit.