Re: Wine with Renderpal -> Communication Error

Hi there! Anything on this? I guess i'd expect a little bit to much to force you to recreate the problem on your own, right? Problem is, that i can't offer anything else by now.
One other thing that doesn't work is the downloading of updates from the local server to the client. I guess it's the same problem (with the big packets).