Re: the state of wine under Mac Os X

doh123 <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>That said, you should updated to Xquartz 2.6.0, as it has some initial RandR support that does help for fullscreen/window
>and resolution changing... it doesn't work too well with anything but a single monitor yet, but its a start.

Has 2.6.0 been released yet?  I checked this weekend and it was still in beta and still ONLY for Snow Leopard.

I recommend updating to the supported release, 2.5.3 as it has xrandr support available now.

I run QuakeII in a full screen session and it runs very well on my MacBookPro which has an ATI X1600 chipset for video with 256 MB of video RAM.

James McKenzie