Re: Plz Help Problem running Oracle6i Forms in Wine under Ubuntu

AOA

I just manged to solve this problem also i.e. calling other forms from the first one. I explored that the calling form must be present at at the parent directory i.e. one level up from the inital form.

This is basically the path problem. And it seems to be recursive.

Now any body knows what would be the solution.

Thanks.