Re: Almost 2000

On 12/13/10 12:59 AM, Hithran wrote:
I did not run the program as root, but to be safe i did a chmod -R.
That didn't change anything.
The software isn't available on the internet and there is no trial version.
It is a custom piece of software build for us.
Can this be made available so we can assist or it is closed software that is under either a security agreement or NDA?

James McKenzie